How do I confirm my fax was sent?
You can print a fax report to confirm the fax was sent.
Printing Fax ReportsYou can run a variety of reports on your fax transmissions and print your speed and group dial lists.
Note: You can also select to print a report automatically after a fax is sent by going to Setup > Fax Settings > Send Settings > Last Transmission Report.
- Make sure you loaded letter-size or larger paper in your product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Fax.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Scroll down and then select Fax Report.
- Select one of the available reports.
- Press one of the buttons to print the report.
Fax Report Options
Published: Mar 12, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!