Can I connect my product to my wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?
Yes. See the instructions below.
Selecting Wireless Network Settings From the Touch PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product touch panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software from the product CD. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of fax and network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your fax and network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
Note: If you need to disable the wireless network to set up your product on an Ethernet network, scroll down and select Disable Wi-Fi instead. Then follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet to set up your product on a wired network and install the necessary software from the product CD. The installer program guides you through network setup.
- Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, scroll down and then select Other SSIDs. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name, as described in the next step.
- Enter your wireless password (or network name and then password) using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- Press the touch screen buttons repeatedly to scroll through characters.
- Press or to move the cursor.
- Press 1 Symb. to enter symbols.
- Press to delete the previous character.
- Press Done when you're finished entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and press Proceed to save them.
Note: If you need to change a setting, press the back button.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press one of the buttons. (Otherwise, press the Stop/Reset button.)
- Press the home button to exit. The WiFi light should now be on, but not flashing.
Note: If the WiFi light is off, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.