Printing is slow or my product stops printing when I try to print from Windows or OS X. What should I do?
- Select a lower quality setting in the printer software.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements for your printer.
- If you're using Windows 7, close the Devices and Printer window before you print.
- Clear space on your hard drive or run a defragmentation utility.
- Close programs that you're not using.
- Increase your system's memory.
Try the following:
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac OS X
Published: Apr 30, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!