How do I send a fax from my product's control panel?
You can send a fax from your product control panel by manually dialing the fax number or redialing the last dialed fax number.
- Place your original on the product for faxing.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Fax, then press OK.
- Do one of the following:
- Use the numeric keypad to enter the fax number. You can enter up to 64 characters.
- Press the Redial/Pause button to redial the last dialed fax number.
- If you need to change any fax settings, press the down arrow, select Send Settings, press OK, and select your settings.
- Press either of the buttons.
Note: If your recipient's fax machine does not print in color, your fax is automatically sent in black-and-white. To cancel faxing, press the Stop/Reset button. Your product scans your original and prompts you to place additional pages, if necessary.
Note: If the number is busy or there is a communication problem, yourproduct displays a redialing message and will redial the number in a fewminutes.
Fax Send Options
Placing Originals on the Product