How do I print from a USB flash drive or external device?
Before you connect your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not printing.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your device into the USB port on the front of your product.
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- If there are folders on your storage media, select the folder you want and press the OK button. You can view and print your photos from the LCD screen.
Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.Related information
Viewing and Printing Photos
Published: Jul 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!