How do I transfer photos from a memory card to my computer?
You can transfer
photos to and from a memory card inserted into a memory card slot on your
product and a computer connected to your product.
Note: Do not transfer photos to and from a memory card while you are printing from the memory card.
- Make sure your product is connected to a computer.
- Insert a memory card into a memory card slot on your product.
- Do one of the following to access your memory card files from your
My Computer utility, then select the
removable disk icon.
- Mac OS X with a USB connection: Look for the removable disk icon on your desktop, then select it.
- Mac OS X with a network connection: Select the hard drive icon on your desktop or select Computer from the Go menu, select your product in the SHARED section of the sidebar (you may need to widen the sidebar to see the name), then select the MEMORYCARD icon.
Note: Your product's LCD screen does not update to display new photos transferred to the memory card. Wait until the memory card access light stops flashing, then remove and insert the memory card to update the photos displayed.
Published: Jul 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!