How do I use the control panel buttons to scan a photo to my memory card?
Do the following:
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Scan and press the OK button.
The scan options are displayed.
- Select Scan to Memory Card. This option saves your scan file on a memory card and lets you select the file format, quality, and other settings.
- Press the arrow buttons to view additional scan options, then select the one you want.
- Press one of the buttons to start scanning.
Published: Jul 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!