How do I use the control panel buttons to scan a photo or document to a PDF?
Do the following:
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Scan and press the OK button. The scan options are displayed.
- Press the arrow buttons and select Scan to PC (PDF). This option saves your scan as a PDF file to your computer or as an image capture in Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8.
- To scan to your PC, you first need to select how you connected your product to your computer:
- If your product is connected directly to your computer with a USB cable, select USB Connection.
- If your product is connected to your computer over a network, select the computer name from thelist.
- Press one of the buttons to start scanning.
Published: Feb 1, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!