Can I connect my product to my wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?
Yes. See the following instructions:
You can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software from the product CD. The installer program guides you through network setup.
- Press the Wi-Fi Setup button. You see this screen:
- Press the OK button to select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to select the name of your wireless network and press the OK button. If you do not see your wireless network's name, you can enter it manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other SSIDs and press the OK button. Enter your network name as described in the next step.
- Enter your wireless password (or network name and then password).
- Press the arrow buttons to highlight a character or a function button displayed on the keypad. Then press the OK button to select it.
- To change the case of letters, select AB12(uppercase), ab12(lowercase) and press the OK button.
- To select a symbol, select Symbol and press the OK button. Then highlight a symbol and press the OK button to select it.
- To enter a space, select Space and press the OK button.
- To delete characters, select the back arrow and press the OK button.
- When you finish entering characters, select Done and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button to confirm Wi-Fi settings.
- Select Yes if you want to print a network status report, or No if not, and press the OK button. The WiFi light should now be on, but not flashing.
Note: If the WiFi light is off, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Solving Network Problems