How do I send a fax from my product's control panel?
You can send a fax from your product control panel by manually dialing the fax number or redialing the last dialed fax number.
- Place your original on the product for faxing.
- Press the Fax button.
- Do one of the following:
- Use the numeric keypad to enter the fax number. You can enter up to 64 characters.
- Press the Redial/Pause button to redial the last dialed fax number.
- If you need to change any fax settings, press the Menu button, press the up or down arrow buttons to select Quality or Contrast, press the OK button, select your setting, and press the OK button again. When you finish selecting settings, press the Menu button.
- Press one of the Start buttons.
Note: If your recipient's fax machine does not print in color, your fax is automatically sent in black-and-white. To cancel faxing, press the Stop/Reset button.Your product scans your original and prompts you to place additional pages, if necessary.
Note: If the number is busy or there is a communication problem, your product displays a redialing message and will redial the number in a few minutes.
Published: Feb 1, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!