Can I connect my product to my wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?
- Yes. You can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software from the product CD. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of fax and network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your fax and network data and settings.
- Press the Wi-Fi Setup button. You see this screen:
- Press the OK button to select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to select the name of your wireless network and press the OK button. If you do not see your wireless network's name, you can enter it manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other SSIDs and press the OK button. Enter your network name as described in the next step.
- Enter your wireless password (or network name and then password).
- Press the numeric keypad buttons repeatedly to scroll through characters (uppercase, lowercase, or numbers).
- To select a symbol, press 1 repeatedly.
- To move the cursor or enter a space, press the right arrow button.
- To delete characters, press the left arrow button.
- When you finish entering characters, press the OK button.
- Press 2 if you want to print a network status report, or 1 if not. The WiFi light should now be on, but not flashing.
Note: If the WiFi light is off, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.