How do I use the control panel buttons to automatically scan a photo or document to a PDF?
You can scan an image and save it as a PDF using your product's control panel buttons.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer.
- Press the Scan button. The scan options are displayed.
- Press the up or down buttons to select Scan to PC (PDF) and press OK.
- Select how your product is connected to your computer:
- If your product is connected directly to your computer via USB cable, press the up or down arrow buttons to select USB Connection and press the OK button to begin scanning.
- If your product is connected to your computer over a network, press the up or down arrow buttons to select the computer name from the list and press the OK button to begin scanning.
Your original is scanned and saved as a PDF file to your computer or as an image capture in Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
Published: Feb 1, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!