How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
Note: Depending on the copy settings you select when copying originals placed in the ADF, your product may instruct you to copy using the scanner glass instead.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the Copy button. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press the up or down arrow buttons to select the number (up to 99).
- To change any of the print settings displayed on the LCD screen, press the Menu button, then press the up or down arrow buttons to select the necessary settings.
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the Start buttons.
Note: To cancel printing, press the Stop/Reset button.