I've tried to install my product's software for a USB connection, but cannot complete the installation. What should I do?
- Disconnect the USB cable and uninstall the printer software, then reinstall the software.
- Make sure the product is not connected to your computer. You must connect the product to your computer at the correct time to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Make sure all applications (including any screen savers, virus protectors, and firewall software) are closed.
- Make sure you have administrative rights or software installation privileges to your computer.
Before reinstalling the software, check for the following:
Windows System Requirements
OS X System Requirements
Published: Feb 1, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!