How do I restore the colors in faded photos?
Do the following:
Copying and Restoring PhotosYou can restore the colors in faded photos as you copy them.
- Load photo paper in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select More Functions.
- Select Copy/Restore Photos.
- Select On.
- Place up to two original photos on the product.
Note: View the LCD screen for instructions on placing your photos on the product.
- Press the start button.
- Press + or - to select one or more copies of the photo (up to 99).
- If you placed two originals on the scanner, press the left or right arrow button to view the second original, then press + or - to select one or more copies of the photo (up to 99).
- To adjust your print and copy settings, do one or more of the following:
- To change the print settings, select Settings, and select the necessary settings.
- To adjust the copy image, select Edit > Photo Adjustments, then select your settings.
- To crop or zoom into your photo, select Edit > Crop/Zoom, then press the icons displayed on the LCD screen to crop your image.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Paper Loading Capacity
Available EPSON Papers
Paper Type Settings - Copying
Paper Size Settings - Copying
Published: Mar 19, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!