How do I restore the colors in faded photos?
Copying and Restoring PhotosYou can restore the colors in faded photos as you copy them.
- Load photo paper in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons, select More Functions, then press the OK button.
- Select Copy/Restore Photos and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the down arrow button to select On, then press the OK button.
- Place up to two original photos on the product.
Note: Press the up or down arrow buttons for instructions on placing your photos on the product.
- Press the start button.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to scroll through your photos and display one that you want to copy.
- Press the + or – button to select one or more copies of the photo (up to 99).
- If you placed two originals on the scanner, press the left or right arrow button to view the second original, then press + or – button to select one or more copies of the photo (up to 99).
- To select settings for the photos, press the down arrow button.
- Do one or more of the following:
- To change the display setting for the LCD screen, select Display Mode, press the OK button, and select the setting you want.
- To change the print settings, select Paper and Copy Settings, press the OK button, and select the necessary settings.
- To adjust the copy image, select Photo Adjustments, press the OK button, and select the necessary settings.
- To crop or zoom into your photo, select Crop/Zoom, press the OK button, and press the + or – and arrow buttons to adjust the image area.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, press the stop button.
Published: Dec 20, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!