How do I confirm my fax was sent?
You can print a fax report to confirm the fax was sent.
Printing Fax ReportsYou can run a variety of reports on your fax transmissions and print your speed and group dial lists.
Note: You can also select to print a report automatically after a fax is sent by pressing the Fax button, pressing the Menu button, then selecting Fax Settings> Send/Receive Setup > Last Transmission Report.
- Make sure paper is loaded in your product.
- Press the Fax button.
- Press the Menu button.
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to select Fax Settings and press the OK button.
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to select Print Report and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to select one of the available reports and press the OK button.
Note: If you select Fax Log, additionally select Print and press the OK button.
- Press the Start button to print the report.
Fax Report Options