How do I enable double-sided printing for my product in Windows or on my Mac?
You can print on both sides of the paper by selecting the 2-Sided Printing checkbox on the Main tab.
Note: Double-sided printing is only available when printing on plain paper in these sizes: Letter (8.5 × 11 inches [216 × 279 mm]), A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches [210 × 297 mm]), Legal (8.5 × 14 inches [216 × 357 mm]), or A6 (4.1 × 5.8 inches [105 × 148 mm]).
Note: Some options may be pre-selected or unavailable, depending on other settings you have chosen or if you are accessing the product over a network or as a shared printer.
- Select the 2-Sided Printing checkbox.
- Click the Settings button. You see this window:
- Select the double-sided printing options you want to use.
- Click OK to return to the Main tab.
- Print a test copy of your double-sided document to test the selected settings.
- Follow any instructions displayed on the screen during printing.
Note: The surface of the paper may smear during double-sided printing. Make sure the ink has dried before reloading the paper.
Published: Mar 21, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!