Can I just pull the memory card out of my product when I'm finished printing?
No. See the following for instructions on removing the memory card.
After you finish working with a memory card, you can check to make sure it is safe to remove it from your product.
Do not remove a memory card or turn off your product while the memory card access light is flashing or you may lose data from the memory card.
- Make sure the memory card access light is not flashing.
1 Memory card access light
- If your product is connected to your computer using a USB cable, do one of the following:
- Windows: Open the My Computer, Computer, or Windows Explorer utility. Then right-click the name of your memory card (listed as a removable disk) and select Eject.
- Mac OS X: Drag the removable disk icon for your memory card from the desktop into the trash.
- Pull the memory card straight out of its slot.
Published: Jul 10, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!