How do I access the memory card slot in my Epson product from Windows RT?
Do the following:
- At the Start screen, do one of the following:
- Touch: Swipe from the right edge of the screen, then tap the Search charm.
- Mouse: Swipe the mouse down from the upper-right corner of the screen, then click on the Search charm.
- Keyboard: Press the Search charm key.
- Select Settings in the right pane.
- Enter Network Computers in the Search field. Select View Network Computers and Devices in the left pane.
- Find your product's name and enter it into the address bar of the window.
Note: If you don't see your product, make sure you're connected to the same network the product is connected to and Network Discovery is on in Windows RT.
- You'll see folders named memorycard and USBSTORAGE (access a USB thumb drive from the usb port of your product).
Open the respective folder to access the files on the memory card or USB thumb drive.
Create a shortcut
You can create a shortcut to the memory card slot. To create the shortcut, right-click the memorycard folder, then select Pin To Start.
A memorycard shortcut will appear on the Start screen.