My product driver displays the incorrect Media Type on OS X 10.5.8. What should I do?
Do the following:
- On your Mac OS X 10.5.8, click System Preferences.
- Click the Date and Time icon.
- Click the Time Zone tab.
- Using the map, select a different time zone than the one currently selected.
- Re-select your current time zone.
- Click Show All.
- Click Print & Fax.
- Select your printer from the list and click — at the bottom of the list.
- At the prompt, click OK.
- Click +.
- Locate your printer on the list and select it.
- In the Print Using field at the bottom of the screen, select your printer and click Add. The correct Media Types should now be displayed in your printer settings.
Incorrect Media Types
Correct Media Types
Published: May 23, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!