It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode.
- Place your original document or photo on the product.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Press the button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Copy and press the OK button.
- You see this screen:
- Press the OK button, then press the down arrow buttons.
- Press the up and down arrow buttons and select Quality. Select Draft or Standard Quality as the quality type.
- When you are ready to copy, press the button.
Published: Jun 27, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!