How do I create a custom paper size for my product in Windows?
Follow these steps to create a custom paper size in the product's software:
- Right-click your printer icon on the Windows task bar, then select Printer Settings.
- If necessary, select the Main tab.
- Select User-Defined as the Document Size. A User-Defined Paper Size window opens.
Note: This option may not be available for all paper sources.
- Enter a Paper Size Name, then select the Paper Width and Paper Height. Click Save, then OK.
- Click OK. The new size is created. You can now select the new size from the Document Size list.
Published: Apr 30, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!