How do I print with Windows RT?
See the instructions below for your printing task.
Windows Store apps
To print from apps that open from the Start screen, do the following:
- Open the document, photo, or web page you want to print.
- Do one of the following to open the Devices charm:
- Touch: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap the Devices charm.
- Mouse: Move the mouse pointer into the upper- or lower-right corner of the screen, then click the charm you want.
- Keyboard: Press the Devices charm key.
- Tap the Print charm.
- Tap or click your printer from the list.
Note: If your printer isn't listed, your app may not support printing or you haven't added a printer.
- Choose your printing options, and tap or click Print.
Windows Desktop apps
To print from software that opens on the desktop, such as Notepad, Microsoft Word or Excel, press Ctrl+P or find the Print command in the app.
Published: Jan 29, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!