How do I transfer photos from a memory card to my computer?
You can transfer files to and from a USB flash drive inserted into the USB port on the front of your product and a computer connected to your product.
Note: Do not transfer files to and from a flash drive while you are printing from the flash drive.
- Make sure your product is connected to a computer.
- Insert a flash drive into the USB port on the front of your product.
- Do one of the following to access your flash drive files from your computer:
- Windows: Select the Computer or My Computer utility, then select the removable disk icon.
- OS X with a USB connection: Look for the removable disk icon on your desktop, then select it.
- OS X with a network connection: Select the hard drive icon on your desktop or select Computer from the Go menu, select your product in the SHARED section of the sidebar (you may need to widen the sidebar to see the name), and select the USBSTORAGE icon.
- Select the folder that contains your files.
- Drag the files you want to transfer to the desired folder on your computer or on your flash drive.
Note: Your product's LCD screen does not update to display new information about your flash drive after you copy files to it or delete files from it. Remove and insert the flash drive to update the information.