Can I connect my product to my wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?
Yes. See the instructions below.
Selecting Wireless Network Settings From the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software from the product CD or by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
Note: If you need to disable the wireless network to set up your product on an Ethernet network, scroll down and select Disable Wi-Fi instead. Then follow the instructions on changing to a wired network connection in this guide.
- Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other Networks and select the Network (SSID) field. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- Press or to move the cursor.
- Press to change the case of letters.
- Press to delete the previous character.
- Press to enter numbers and symbols.
- Press to enter a space.
- Press when you finish entering your password and select Proceed.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select OK to save them.
Note: If you need to change a setting, press the back button.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press one of the buttons. (Otherwise, select Done.)
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. If the network connection is successful, the Wi-Fi icon in the upper-right corner of the LCD screen is lit as shown.
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen