How do I scan to a SharePoint server or cloud service?
You can use Document Capture Pro to upload scanned images to a SharePoint server or a cloud service.
- Do one of the following to start Document Capture Pro:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Document Capture Pro.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select EPSON Software, then select Document Capture Pro.
- OS X: Open the Applications folder, select the Epson software folder, and select Document Capture. Select your product and click OK, if necessary.
- Click the Scan icon.
- Select any displayed scan settings you want to use.
Note: See the Help information in Document Capture Pro or Document Capture for details.
- Click Scan. You see a preview of your scan in the Document Capture Pro or Document Capture window.
- Click one of the cloud service Destination icons to choose where to save your scanned file.
- Web Folder (WebDAV)
- Evernote (Windows only)
- Google Drive
- Microsoft SharePoint server (Windows only)
Note: You may need to click the arrow next to the icons in order to see all of them. The available icons may vary, depending on the software version you are using.
- Select your Destination settings.
Note: The settings may vary, depending on the software version you are using. See the Help information in Document Capture Pro or Document Capture for details.
- Select any other scan settings as necessary, and click Send. Your originals are scanned and uploaded to the indicated server.
Note: You can also create a scan job for uploading scanned images to a SharePoint server or a cloud service. You can use the scan job when you scan with Document Capture Pro or Document Capture or when you scan using the Document Capture Pro option on the product control panel.