How do I restore my product's default settings?
If you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Scroll down and select System Administration. Enter the administrator password, if necessary.
- Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings. You see this screen:
- Select one of these options:
- Wi-Fi/Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- Copy Settings: Resets all settings for copying.
- Scan Settings: Resets all settings for scanning.
- Fax Settings: Resets all settings for faxing.
- Clear All Data and Settings: Resets all control panel settings and contacts.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Mar 31, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!