How do I obtain the latest product software for Windows or my Mac?
The following options are available:
- You can use Epson software Updater (which is installed the first time you install the printer driver) to notify you when new updates are available for download. Software Updater analyzes the Epson software (drivers, utilities, firmware, etc.) installed on your computer and product, and notifies you if new updates are available for download.
- If you've already installed a Windows printer driver, you can update the driver by selecting Driver Update on the Utility tab in the printer driver settings window.*
- If you're using a Mac, update the driver by doing one of the following:
- OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12.x, or macOS 10.13.x: Open the menu and select App Store > Updates.
- OS X (other versions): Open the menu and select Software Update.
- You can download the software from the Downloads tab for your product.
*This option may not be available in all drivers.
Published: Mar 11, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!