My product is unable to receive faxes after I changed the number of rings to answer, Fax Speed, and DRD settings. What should I do?
You can reset the fax settings back to the factory default
Note: This setting can be locked by the administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Scroll down and select System Administration. Enter the administrator password, if necessary.
- Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select Fax Settings. You see a confirmation screen.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Apr 24, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!