How do I save faxes to my Windows computer instead of printing them?
Your product has Epson FAX Utility software included. Do the following:
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start and select All Programs or Programs.
- Click EPSON Software, then FAX Utility.
- Click Fax Settings for Printer.
- Click Received Fax Output Settings.
- Select Save faxes on this computer and click Browse.
- Select the folder you want to save the incoming faxes to and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Received Fax Output Settings window.
- Close the Epson FAX Utility.
Published: Apr 24, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!