How do I save faxes to my Mac instead of printing them?
Do the following:
- In the Apple menu or the Dock, select System Preferences. Select Printers & Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan, select FAX EPSON [your product name] in the Printers list, then select Options & Supplies. Select Utility and select Open Printer Utility.
- Select Fax Receive Monitor.
- Select FAX EPSON [your product name] from the Printer list, then Receive Settings.
- Select "Save" (save faxes on this computer). You can also select a location to save your faxes by selecting Save to.
- Select Send to send the settings to the product.
Published: Apr 20, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!