How do I restore the colors in faded photos?
Do the following:
You can restore the colors in faded photos as you scan them using Epson Scan's Color Restoration setting. You can select this setting in any of the available scan modes.
Note: Color restoration is not available in Office Mode, if Epson Scan offers that mode.
- Place your original on your product for scanning.
- Start Epson Scan.
- Select the scan mode you want to use.
- Select the scan settings for your scan.
- Preview your image.
- Locate or access the image adjustment settings.
- Select the Color Restoration checkbox.
- When you finish selecting all your settings, click Scan.
- Click Close to exit the Epson Scan window, if necessary.
Starting a Scan Using the Epson Scan Icon
Selecting the Scan Mode
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Selecting Epson Scan Settings
Published: Aug 23, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!