When I copy a CD/DVD, the printed image is smaller than the original. What should I do?
Make sure the settings on the printer's control panel are set correctly, and the inner and outer diameter match the actual CD/DVD size. Then place a clean piece of plain paper over the CD/DVD on the document table, close the printer cover, and press the start button.
Copying onto a CD/DVDYou can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
- Load the CD, DVD, or plain paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the CD button.
- Select CD/DVD Copy and press OK.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to place your original CD, DVD, or photo on the scanner glass, then press OK.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen, then press OK. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrows to select one of the options shown on the screen and press OK. If printing a test print on plain paper, press OK again.
- Select any copy settings as needed.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, press the stop button.
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Dec 3, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!