How do I scan using Windows RT?
Do the following:
Note: You cannot scan with a USB connection, you'll need to use a wired (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi connection with your product.
- Open the Search charm by doing one of the following:
- Touch: Swipe from the right edge of the screen toward the middle of the screen, then tap the Search charm.
- Mouse: Move the mouse pointer into the upper or lower-right corner of the screen, then click on the Search charm.
- Keyboard: Press the Search charm key.
- Select Settings in the right pane.
- Enter Devices in the Search field, then select Devices and Printers.
- Select your product, right-click or push and hold the product's icon, then select Start scan.
Published: Dec 3, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!