Nothing prints when I use the PostScript printer software. What should I do?
If your document doesn't print, try these solutions:
- Make sure your product is turned on and properly connected.
- Make sure the printing language setting on the control panel is correct.
- If Text Detection is enabled on the control panel and you cannot print text, set the printing language to PS3.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- In Windows, the product may not print if a large number of print jobs are sent. Try selecting Print directly to the printer on the Advanced tab in the printer properties.
Enabling Epson Universal Print Driver (PCL) or PostScript Printing
Published: Jan 21, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!