Can I connect my product to my wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?
Yes. See the instructions below.
Selecting Wireless Network Settings From the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of fax and network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your fax and network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
Note: If you need to disable the wireless network to set up your product on an Ethernet network, scroll down and select Disable Wi-Fi instead. Then follow the instructions on changing to a wired network connection in this guide.
- Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other Networks and select the Network (SSID) field. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- Press or to move the cursor.
- Press to change the case of letters.
- Press to delete the previous character.
- Press to enter numbers and symbols.
- Press to enter a space.
- Press when you finish entering your password and select Proceed.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select OK to save them.
Note: If you need to change a setting, press the back button.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press one of the buttons. (Otherwise, select Done.)
- Press the home button to exit. Your product should now be connected to the network.
Note: If the WiFi connection symbol isn't lit or doesn't appear on the LCD screen, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen
Status Icon Information