How do I scan a document longer than legal size in Document Capture Pro?
Do the following:
- Open Document Capture Pro and click .
- In the Main Settings window, select Detailed Settings.
- Select Customize as the Size setting. The Source Size window opens.
- Enter your desired Width, Size, Units, and the Source Size Name.
- Click Save, then OK. Your custom size will appear in Epson Scan as User Defined.
- Click OK again.
- Click to scan.
Note: If the document you scan is shorter than the User Defined length, a blank space will appear at the bottom of your scan.
Published: Sep 30, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!