How do I change from a Wi-Fi connection to a wired network connection?
Changing a Wi-Fi Connection to a Wired Network ConnectionIf you have already connected your product to your computer wirelessly, you can change to a wired network connection if necessary.
- Disable your product's Wi-Fi features.
- Connect one end of an Ethernet network cable to the product's LAN port.
- Connect the other end to any available LAN port on your router or access point.
- Uninstall your product software.
- Download and install your product software from the Epson website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you see the Select Your Connection screen, select Wired network connection.
- If you see a Select Setup Option screen, select Set up printer for the first time.
- Continue following the rest of the on-screen instructions.
Disabling Wi-Fi Features
Uninstalling Product Software - Windows
Published: Oct 20, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!