How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Follow the instructions below.
Changing the Sleep Timer SettingsYou can adjust the time period before your product enters sleep mode and turns off the LCD screen.
Note: The Sleep Timer setting in Eco Mode overrides the Sleep Timer setting in Common Settings. This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the up or down arrow buttons, select Setup, and press the OK button.
- Press the down arrow button, select Common Settings, and press the OK button.
- Press the down arrow button, select Sleep Timer, and press the OK button. You see a screen like this:
- Use the numeric keypad to enter the number of minutes.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to move the cursor as necessary.
- Press the OK button.
Published: Feb 12, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!