How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
Do the following:
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy color or black-and-white documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the product.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button, select Copy, and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press the up or down arrow button to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the left or right arrow button to select one of the following:
- Color: for color copies
- B&W: for black-and-white copies
- Press the OK button to view the print settings for the copies. You see this screen:
- Press the down arrow button to view the individual settings. You see this screen:
- To view the print settings, press the up or down arrow button. To change the print settings, press the left or right arrow button and select the necessary settings. When you are finished, press the OK button.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the stop button.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Published: Mar 6, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!