How do I restore my product's default settings?
If you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings.
- Select one of these options:
- Fax Send/Receive Settings: Resets all settings on the Send Settings, Receive Settings, and Communication screens.
- Fax Data Settings: Erases the speed dial list, group dial list, header, and fax log.
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- All except Network & Fax Settings: Resets all control panel settings, except for network and fax settings.
- All Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Aug 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!