How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point?
If you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Network.
- Select Setup.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
- Select OK if necessary. If the network connection is successful, the Network icon on the right side of the LCD screen is blue as shown:
Published: Aug 25, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!