It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode by doing the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy, then press OK.
You see this screen:
- Press the down arrow button and select Paper and Copy Settings, then press OK. Select Quality and use the left or right arrow to select Draft as the quality type.
- When you are ready to copy, press the button.
Published: Oct 15, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!