When I copy a CD/DVD, the printed image is smaller than the original. What should I do?
Make sure the settings on the printer's control panel are set correctly, and the inner and outer diameter match the actual CD/DVD size. Then place a clean piece of plain paper over the CD/DVD on the document table, close the printer cover, and press the Start button.
Copying onto a CD/DVDYou can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
- Load the CD, DVD, or plain paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the CD button.
- Select CD/DVD Copy and press the OK button.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to place your original CD, DVD, or photo on the scanner glass and press the OK button.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen, and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select one of the options shown on the screen and press the OK button. If printing a test print on plain paper, press the OK button again.
- Select any copy settings as needed.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, press the cancel button.
Published: Oct 15, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!