How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the product.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Copy and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press the up and down arrow buttons to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the left and right arrow buttons to select Color or B&W.
- To view the print settings for the copies, press the OK button twice. You see the current settings:
- To change the print settings, press the down arrow button. Then press the up and down arrow buttons to select a setting, and press the left or right arrow buttons to select the option you want for the setting.
- When you finish selecting settings, press the OK button.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the cancel button.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Paper Loading Capacity
Available Epson Papers
Published: Aug 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!