How do I access the memory card slot in my Epson product from Windows RT?
Do the following:
- At the Start screen, do one of the following:
- Touch: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap the Search charm.
- Mouse: Move the mouse down from the upper-right corner of the screen, then click on the Search charm.
- Keyboard: Press the Search charm key.
- Select Settings in the right pane.
- Enter network computers in the Search field. Select View network computers and devices in the left pane.
- Find your product's name and enter it into the address bar of the window. You'll see folders named memorycard and USBSTORAGE (to access a USB thumb drive from the USB port of your product).
Note: If you don't see your product, make sure you're connected to the same network as your product and that Network Discovery is installed in Windows RT.
- Open the respective folder to access the files on the memory card or USB thumb drive.
Create a shortcut
You can create a shortcut to the memory card slot. To create the shortcut, right-click the memorycard folder, then select Pin To Start.
A memorycard shortcut appears on the Start screen.