How should I transport or store my product?
Follow these tips for traveling with your product:
- Charge the product before you leave.
- Make sure you take the USB cable for convenient charging on the road.
- Take extra ink cartridges and a spare maintenance box.
- When traveling by airplane, Epson recommends handling the product as a carry-on. Contact the airline to confirm that you can take the product in the passenger cabin.
- Avoid strong impacts, which may damage the product.
- Leave the ink cartridges and maintenance box installed; otherwise, the print head may dry out or ink may leak.
- Do not leave the product in direct sunlight, near heat sources, or inside cars or other hot locations. The product may be deformed or ink may leak.
Caution: Observe the following precautions when carrying or transporting the product:
- Turn off the product, and make sure the power light and the LCD screen turn off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter and USB cable.
- Close the printer cover.
- If you need to ship the product, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the product.
Note: When storing or transporting the product, place it as shown here:
Purchase Epson Ink Cartridges and Maintenance Box
Print Head Cleaning
Print Head Alignment
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!