How do I replace the maintenance box?
Make sure you have a new maintenance box before you begin.
Do not reuse a maintenance box that has been removed and left uninstalled for more than a week. Keep the maintenance box away from direct sunlight.
- Remove the new maintenance box from its package.
Do not touch the green chip on the maintenance box.
- Turn off the product and disconnect the power cord and USB cable.
- Close the cover and turn the product upside-down.
- Press the tabs and remove the maintenance box cover.
- Slide the maintenance box as shown and pull it out.
Note: Do not touch the sections shown. Doing so may prevent normal operation and cause ink to leak.
Warning: If ink gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush them immediately with water. If ink gets into your mouth, spit it out and see a doctor right away. Keep the maintenance box out of the reach of children and do not drink the ink.
- Place the used maintenance box in the plastic bag that came with the new maintenance box. Seal the bag and dispose of it carefully.
- Place the new maintenance box in the holder and slide it into place.
- Reattach the maintenance box cover.
Purchase Epson Ink Cartridges and Maintenance Box