How do I restore my product's default settings?
If you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the setup button. You see this screen:
- Select System Administration.
- Press the down arrow button and select Restore Default Settings.
- Select one of these options:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- All except Network Settings: Resets all except network settings.
- All Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Feb 12, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!